1. Develop & implement category (cross-border & eCommerce) plans based upon category management & insights gained from the analysis of business performance within Watsons & the marketplace.
2. To source, design & deliver product for cross-border & eCommerce.
3. Closely work with existing Trading team and Marketing eCommerce team to maximize range / sales / profit opportunities
4. Negotiation of relative Trading Terms & manage suppliers. Identify suppliers’ strength & weakness in the new business model, maintain proper relationship with different kinds of suppliers
5. To plan & market the products through web page, communication & promotion
6. Effectively manage of inventory, to avoid out-of-stock & over-stock
7. Timely deal with stock remnants
8. Timely review & analyze product performance to ensure range attraction
1. 5 years or above experience in the Trading / Operation of eCom business or Trading of retail business. Experience in Non-food, FMCG, Baby & Health is preferred.
2. Fluent in spoken and written English
3. Can work under pressure and independently
4. Good communication and negotiation skill
5. Positive, creative, fashionable, trendy